Hello and welcome back to my blog! Today I’m going to be doing the Shuffle Songs Tag which I found on Ruth’s blog because I thought it was super fun. I’ve got probably thousands of songs on my iTunes and there’s a huge mix of stuff on there so I’d be interested to see what would come up. So, let’s get to it.
How It Works
I’m going to hit shuffle on all of my songs and make a list of the first 10 songs that come up. Right now I’d probably predict mostly show tunes and Disney songs will come up because I’ve got a few of them on there but we’ll see!
RELATED: What’s On My Bedtime Playlist
Shuffle Songs Tag
- Dilemma – Nelly ft. Kelly Rowland (Now That’s What I Call Feel Good)
- Watch Out – Abba (Waterloo)
- Sweet Design – Sia (This Is Acting)
- Our Children – Original Broadway Cast (Ragtime)
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Is Here To Stay – Sha Na Na (Grease)
- There I Said It – Adam Lambert (The Original High)
- Don’t You Remember – Adele (21)
- Strangers Like Me – Phil Collins (Tarzan)
- A Map of New York – Jerry Dixon and Idina Menzel (If/Then)
- What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger) – Kelly Clarkson (Stronger)
Okay so, in all honesty, I don’t know most of these songs and I’ve never even heard them before! The only ones I know are number 5, 7 and 10 and I’ve numbers 1 and 8 are familiar. I have so many albums on my iTunes with the intention of listening to them but I always just listen to the same albums over and over depending on my mood (at the moment it’s mostly the Heathers or Mamma Mia 2 soundtrack). Doing this has really made me realise that I probably need to expand my music taste a bit or maybe it just means that the songs I really love/like/listen to just didn’t come up in this shuffle!
I hope you enjoyed this fun little post! What are some of your favourite songs? Let me know in the comments, I’d love to know! If you liked this Shuffle Songs Tag, please share it using the buttons below!
Thanks for reading, Em xo