For as long as I can remember, I’ve always had trouble falling asleep. One thing that always helps is my bedtime playlist. I often remove songs when I get fed up with them and add new ones. Listening to music while falling asleep really helps me clear my head and I just try focusing on the song and block everything else out. My playlist is filled with mostly ballad-ish musical songs. I absolutely love musicals and their songs which is why they make up most of my playlist. Today, I’ll be sharing what’s on my bedtime playlist with you.
- Burn – Hamilton
- It’s Quiet Uptown – Hamilton
- Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story – Hamilton
- Dear Theodosia – Hamilton
- Take a Break – Hamilton
- This Is Me – The Greatest Showman
- A Million Dreams (Reprise) – The Greatest Showman
- Rewrite The Stars – The Greatest Showman
- Never Enough – The Greatest Showman
- Don’t Cry For Me Argentina – Evita
- Giving You Up – Miley Cyrus
- Here and Now – Joanne Clifton and Ben Adams (from Flashdance)
- How Great Thou Art – Carrie Underwood
- Jesus, Take The Wheel – Carrie Underwood
- Kiss The Girl – Ashley Tisdale
- Run – Leona Lewis
- Unchained Melody – Righteous Brothers
- When I Look At You – Miley Cyrus
- Sandy – Grease
And that’s what’s on my bedtime playlist. There are a couple of songs I want to get to add to that including Fight Song by Rachel Platten and You Will Be Found from Dear Evan Hansen. I’ve never really been into current music/chart music which is why there are so many musical songs and super old songs like Leona Lewis and Miley Cyrus. In regards to the Carrie Underwood songs, I’m not a religious person but those two songs are so lovely and nice to listen to they just had to be on my playlist.
If you have a playlist to help you sleep, I’d love to know what’s on it so that I could incorporate them into my playlist! Also, if you have any tips to help with falling asleep, please comment them below!
If you enjoyed this post, please share it using the buttons below and subscribe!
Thanks for reading, Em xo