I’m so excited about this – before Christmas, I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Issy and Rishabh from Wandering Waffles so thank you guys for that! Today, now that Blogmas and Christmas are all over, I’m finally getting around to posting this.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma from Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Here are 3 things about me:
- I graduated from the University of South Wales back in July 2017 with a degree in Events Management. It was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done and I wanted to drop out so many times but my mam wouldn’t let me and the end result of walking across that stage in my graduation was the most rewarding thing.
- My favourite colour is pink, most of the things I own are pink, my room is pink, my hair is pink, I just LOVE it!
- I collect snowglobes and I buy one whenever I go on holiday and my parents always bring me one back if they go away. I have close to 30 of them from different places!
Questions I’ve Been Asked:
Why have you started blogging?
I started blogging for a few reasons, I’ve written an entire post on it which you can read here if you’re interested.
What is the best experience and advantage that you take out of being a Blogger?
For me, the biggest advantage is that it helps with my mental health. I’ve struggled with depression in the past and since I started blogging I haven’t felt it very much at all.
Would you start a Vlog? If yes, would you stop blogging?
No! I find vlogging so cringey and I admire anyone who’s confident and comfortable enough to walk around in public filming themselves! I wouldn’t even be able to edit it because I would have to listen to my own voice which I just can’t do.
What is the weirdest comment, you ever got on your posts?
I don’t know, I haven’t really had that many comments but after going through them I found this one from my mental health story which I linked above: Fastidious replies in return of this difficulty with firm arguments and telling everything on the topic of that. I have absolutely no idea what it means but it sounds like an insult. I also got one that just said It’s such a shame you can’t write very well. A real pity. I moderate all of my comments because I don’t want anything harmful or abusive posted on my site but I published this so that I could reply. (I said: I know I’m not a great writer but I’m working on it. If you have any suggestions on how I can improve I would appreciate that more than a negative insult)
Would You rather have a cartoon face with a human body or human face with cartoon body?
That’s such a strange question! I have absolutely no idea! If my body was drawn like a Disney princess then probably a cartoon body!
My Best Posts:
I don’t really know what my best posts are so I’m just going to link a few of my favourites!
- What’s your favourite post you’ve ever written?
- What’s the best thing about blogging?
- Who are your top 3 favourite bloggers?
- If somebody told you they could tell you exactly how your life would turn out, would you want to hear it?
- What are you most proud of? It can be something from your blogging life, non-blogging life or both.
Beauty Addict 32
Criddle Me This
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Miss Jade W
The Lupie Mummy
Fabulously Health Me
The Value of a Moment
Rebecca Marie Lifestyle
Traveling With Kidz
Ryan at Uni
My Everything Beautiful
I would love it if everyone I nominate who does this post comments on my post or tweets me when you have done it because I would love to read your posts! If you don’t want to do this post then that’s fine, there’s no pressure (but I hope the people who asked me to nominate them do it😂).
I hope you enjoyed my responses to Issy and Rishabh’s post! Don’t forget to check out their blog on Wandering Waffles.
Thanks for reading, Em xo
Don’t forget to subscribe and follow me on social media. If you enjoyed this post, please share it using the buttons below!