I believe that everyone should surround themselves with things that make them happy and I think it’s even more important when you’re struggling with your mental health. On Tuesday, I wrote my mental health story where I discussed struggling with depression so I thought today I would tell you 15 things that make me happy.
1. Harry Potter – Anything and everything about Harry Potter makes me happy! Watching the films, re-reading the books, going to the studios, collecting merch… EVERYTHING!
2. Strictly Come Dancing – Again, anything and everything relating to Strictly. One of my favourite things is going to the tour, I’ve been six times now!
3. Being with my friends – When I get together with my uni friends, we can usually be found in Nandos!
5. Watching TV
6. Playing with my cat – Her name is Izzy and I love her so much!
7. Seeing my sisters – I don’t see them as often as I’d like to but they always make me happy!
8. Watching a musical
10. Getting new clothes – Who doesn’t love this?!
11. Pizza – My favourite is the deep pan meat feast from Asda, I don’t really have expensive taste!
12. Listening to Collabro
13. Going to the cinema
14. New stationary – I’ve always loved stationery and my collection is growing a bit now that I’ve started a bullet journal!
15. Getting a twitter notification from Kevin, Karen or Joanne Clifton (or anyone famous really😂)
What are the things that make you happy? Let me know in the comments! If you enjoyed this post, please share it using the buttons below!
Thanks for reading, Em xo