I wanted to write a post so that you could get to know me and I think the best way to do that is by writing 15 facts about me! (Notice I didn’t say interesting facts because I’m super boring).
1. My name is Emma and one of my middle names is James. I was my parent’s first child and they had trouble conceiving me which is why they incorporated the name James into my name as they thought they wouldn’t have another baby (but they did). They chose James because it’s my grandpa’s middle name and it was somewhere on my dad’s side too, but I’m not 100% sure where.
2. I have 3 other siblings, a brother called Matthew who is 18 and two half-sisters from my dad’s second marriage called Charlie who is 6 (her name is Charlotte but she doesn’t like it at all) and then Holly who is 4.
3. As of the 11th July, I am a graduate of the University of South Wales with a degree in Events Management.
4. I love nail varnish, I have a case FULL of them. It’s very rare that I will have bare nails for more than 1 or 2 days (although I haven’t painted them for about a week now which is very unsettling to me).
5. I also adore Musicals, I’ve seen over 20, some multiple times, one of the best being The Lion King (which I’ve seen 3 times) but nothing beats seeing it for the first time, it’s incredible!
6. As some of you who have read my first 1/2 posts, I’m a HUGE fan of Strictly Come Dancing. I remember facts about it, songs that have been danced to, dresses that have been worn etc without even trying. It’s both a blessing and a curse because I think about it waaaaaay too much and sometimes I’ll hear a song on the radio knowing someone has danced to it but then spending the entire day trying to remember who it was.
7. I love TV, I watch so many TV shows that are on currently and some that I missed the first time around. The latest show I’ve binge watched is season 5 of Orange is the New Black but before that, I watched The OC (which I loved!).
8. My favourite colour is pink, you can almost guarantee that I will be wearing something pink every day.
9. I have a brain full of TV show quotes from shows including Friends, The Big Bang Theory and New Girl and I can often sit and watch an episode of any of these shows and say the dialogue along with the actors which drives whoever I’m watching with CRAZY.
10. I’m fluent in Welsh, my mother tells me it’s my first language but it can’t be true because my dad doesn’t speak it and I must have communicated with him somehow so maybe I was just bilingual from the time I could talk.
11. As you may have guessed from the last fact, I live in Wales and have lived here my whole life.
12. I have had cats my entire life. Before I was born, my parents had Mindy and Mork. Mork died when I was quite young so I don’t really remember him but Mindy died when I was about 10. Then we had Boots who we only had about a year before he was hit by a car😔. Then shortly after, we had Izzy who is still with us today (yay!) she’s my favourite of all the cats and I love her SO MUCH I’m such a cat person if you couldn’t guess already😸.
13. I have a little business where I make framed crafts like family trees, presents for new babies, wedding presents (click here to see some of my products).
14. I’ve met a few famous people, mostly people from Strictly, including Chelsee Healey, Pasha Kovalev, Frankie Bridge, Kevin, Karen and Joanne Clifton (plus a few more).
15. I have some pet fish. I had wanted fish for so long and then I finally got 3 but they all died within 24 hours, their names were Nemo, Dory and Bruce. Then after a while, I got Sharpay and Ryan (yes I love Disney). After Ryan died, I got Winston and Schmidt but then Winston died too. Now I just have Sharpay and Schmidt. *UPDATE, now I just have Sharpay, RIP Schmidty.
And that’s 15 facts about me, like I said, not very interesting but that’s basically me. I hope you were able to get to know me a little better.
Thanks for reading, Em xo
Don’t forget to subscribe and follow me on social media. If you enjoyed this post, please share it using the buttons below!